my world

{Pattington Bear} table runner"! 12 by 12 2 in half inch squares Christmas tree with buttons! 4of July table runner A new start with a heart like mine! Act it out Adult congestive heart failure All my stars table runner All my stars table runner in the making and chicks oh my baby quilt!" baby zoo annimals such a soft baby quilt with tie not's i added back to the Croods Basket Ball Fun Bits & Pieces Large Throw! box Step Pattern Large Throw 2013-2014 Breakfast sausage hash browns and scrambled eggs and melted cheese on top Bridal Shower pics Bridal Shower Time Bronco fervor Cardiac cath Carrie Comfort Quits Carries Comfort Quiilts Carries Comfort Quilts Carries Comfort Quits CarriesComfort Quilts Cats and zebra Quilt twin size Celebration Christmas 2015 Christmas Charlie Brown! close up baby kittns baby Quilt Colorado Rockies night Crib size Flying gueese pattern snoopy and wood stalk forever for ever Croods video clip must watch listen care fully to there message!" Denver mart Quilt Show Don't be over cooked pasta Down town adventures dress Rehursal Night Facts about Noah film Fear Is Leaving! Feeling Broken Nov 2013 back in the hospital with Kidney failure" Fiancé side of our love story Garden town home ideas for our place:) Gods waiting room Got to meet everyone on Robs side of the family 1/7/14 gotta love Tinkerbell!" Happy song Harvest Party 2013 Heart Like mine part 2 Hello kitty quilt Home sweet Home I googled what the doctors next plan for me!! feeling not affraid." I said yes to my dress I want to grow my poem I'll take it any day If u had the time or money or both Im A survivor! John deer quilt in the making Jumping Frogs Rail Fence Quilt! large Throw Slide show pattern fabrics show case is Ballerina dancers! Lions and tigers & Monkeys omy! Lions Tigers super Heroes Mandisa - Over Comer Me and My Sister Design Pattern easy 6 Meen while snowy Colorado Moms first charity Quilt 2014 My business items I ordered. Can't wait to have them My etsy store My Faith Wall My first appliqué thanks giving table runner my First fringe quilt appliqua' hearts"! My girls FCC My Graduation T Shirt Quilt! My head is killing me My heart procedure My New Start! My testimony 2009! nap time Quilt boy or a girl thomas the Train! Nap time Quilt Tweety ! for a boy or a girl ! nap Time Quilt UnderCunstruction Trucks and cars! Nap time sports balls quilt for a boy or a girl! Neoplotian Baby Quilt New year 2015 New Years 1/1/14 Noahs baby annimals On my way our engagement photos! 2013 last Feb 14! Our first wedding anniversary Our friends baby shower time. Our wedding Day Our wedding video Peanuts on Ice Skates Small Throw! for a boy or a girl! Piano covers are complete Poem "You Hold My Heart" Poem "Missing Nicole" Poem "let Him hold you" Poem "When I need you the most" Poem Girl U know he will Poem God Holds the tears when we can not cry" Quilters Travel Reba McEntire words Relient k I celebrate the Day my fave Christmas song!" it will melt your heart 2! Rob & I our Fall Pics Oct 20 /2013 Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum Sandras Holiday tablescape Skit Guys Baggage Video! small throw Happy Squares ! So close but so Far so let it grow! Jan 12/14 soft flannel baby quilt of tiny roses!" soft sheeps turtles Sometimes we have the Crood's issue Stay Connected ! Striped Quilt Large Through girlsscout cookies and jelly beans candy chocolate kind of a quilt !! Sunflower table runner Sweet Nudge The beginning of piano covers The bride side of the story " The heart disease I was born with The message The shock of my life there are speed bumps and pot holes" this pattern small throw and i made it along the way with out a pattern! Tinker Bell Pannell Tinker Bell Quilt U never know Valentine project 2/14/14 Valentine weekend Video count on me Video of Beth Moore "fight worth fighting for" Video piano guys Video tenth ave north Video were feet may fall Vidio Casting Crowns Some Where in the Middle." Weather the storm Wedding memories Wedding praise report What are you thankful for Winny the pooh classics & Friends Qween size my first Qween I ever made maybe not the last!! Women if Faith Time

9/05/2014

So far but yet so close!!!

Dear readers
Praying everyone had a safe labor day weekend home safe !  Last wed I called my father I got through ! I was one digit off with my number and I have tried before but never made but through & that is why!! 

I'm going to tell you a long story short if king to try that is!   My friend is from Brazil and speeks Brazilian she speeks  Portuguese and last wed I went over to her home & she helped me call him on my phone :) 

We found his number on line in the Brazil phone book and we had one number not in with his number!!!  I'm so greatful that we didn't loose that number I held on to it mom has for many years when we re wrote it some how wrong number off !!

        There we were Francisca  and I sitting on her cough with her I pad and my scrap book with my father and the families pics when I went there 2002! I saw my father twice in my life time the second visit each time the girls were just a little older!!!  

I had written him two letters thanking him graciously the first one letting me be there for one month !!! And the one after telling him having some health issues and devorce and almost losing my life and then my new husband found me again :) 
First had my heart procedure cardiac cath right before our wedding! 

So we had got through to him on the first ring and he even answered ! Oops I'msorry  friends we jumped ahead my father told me the last phone call was 8 years ago and he had said the girls were not home from school right then ! They were taking English because they ask about me so often and they wanted to connect with me! 

I held on to that for 6 years and yet u let fear hold me back from calling again or going through the Etta serch on line for the correct phone number!!!!  

Francisca and I looked up the girls names on face book and it's been many years since 2002!!! The girls are much older now , !!
Hear we were sitting on the couch and we were on face book being brave trying to find my sisters on face book!!! well there could be lots of Brazialian names Melissa Faria and there was well we checked out the second one and looked on there photos and went to there other sister Geselli photos in there albums and we saw my father! yes with there pics with the girls and my half brother!!!!!



these were the girls i last saw them 2002!! i love them so mych pray for every day that we would reunite or that they will come see me or find me on line sooner or later !!!



HEAR ARE MY HALF SISTERS NOW 12 YEARS LATER! 
THE BOY IN THE MIDDLE IS MY HALF BROTHER WHOM I HAVE HEARD ABOUT BUT NEVER MET!!!!  THE GREATEST OF ALL IS THAT I SAW MY FATHER IN THERE PHOTOS WITH THEM!!! <3 

iVE SENT THEM MESSAGES IN THERE FACE BOOK IN BOX, THEY HAVE NOT RECIEVED, I KNOW  BOTH GIRLS ARE IN COLLEGE VERY BUSY GIRLS STUDYING IN DIFERENT COUNTRIES! IT WAS GREAT TO KNOW THAT MY FATHER TOLD ME, THAT THE GIRLS HAD TAKEN ENGLISH IN SCHOOL BECAUSE OF ME, THEY WANTED TO CONNECT WITH ME OFTEN, BUT WE HAVE MISSED EACH OTHER 3 TIMES, NOW THE GIRLS DO NOT LIVE WITH THERE FATHER, ONLY THE BOY!

'

I HAD A WONDERFUL TALK WITH MY FATHER, TOLD HIM I HAD JUST FOUND THE GIRLS,  ON FACE BOOK NOTICED THE FAMILY PHOTOS TOGETHER WITH MY DAD WITH THEM:) HE LAUGHED AND SAYS "REALLY!!!! AMAZING HOW U CAN C THE GIRLS PHOTOS!!!???" 

I say why yes but the girls did not read  my messages in box them, my father is not up to date he finally got his first cell phone, his wife has the girls phone numbers,  next time i call my father i will ask to get the girls numbers and call contact them!!!  I'm so close but yet so far!!! Its nice  i can c pics tho and what they look like 13 years later!!!!! My heart leaps when i think of this but now that im so close but yet so far i have to leave it in Gods hands to nudge those girls to check there messages they dont get on that often they were on for one moment to compliment on the other sister the older one face book profile pic update!!!! Ive been messaging to two of there friends hoping saying who i am and that i am trying to connect with them!!!!  

Dear readers I ask of you is that u please help me pray for this to reach them through your prayers, it took me 6 years to connect to my father again after being there 2002 and then called 6 years ago, and made it through but the second time i called i couldnt because of the wrong missing digit number i had lol!!!!  oh yea and the major thing is FEAR!
So these are my bigest highlight in my life since my many surgries and getting married!!! So God gave me a glimps of what my half sisters and brother i never met look like!!!!!!

I know through prayers God nudges hearts he has a way of dealing with peoples hearts so please dear readers help me pray that i can connect with the rest of my family who are in Brazil!! Some days I Dwell on it then it pulls me down thinking well they will never hear my voice again but thats fear i thought that way about my father but God provided and helped me through <3

BEfore i leave readers my father said he recieved two my letters, and says he has them on my dressors and thinks of me every day that i am in his heart! <3   he says he is so happy to know my health has improved and healed healing as much as God lets and that he is happy i found realy love a man that really knows me, and Loves me, and wants to spend the rest of my life with me, and Gods presence is in our marraige unlike our past with our other spouces and its a greatest blessing of all.   I know that im in Jesus hands and if he brought me so close to my half sisters and someday ill meet my half brother.

My father asked me to send pics of Rob and i and wedding, to him, and other pics of my quilts and family on my moms side and mom & I also! he also wants me to make coppies of the pics i took when i went out there in Brazil to meet all my aunts uncles and cousins, so that he can tell me who they are there names, and get some phone numbers of my cousins that i met that a few spoke English!!!
sory I tend to ramble but this is how i write to get my story out ,

my point is don't let FEAR get in the way no matter what happend connect, God made us so that we wouldnt be alone, and that we need to connect with family, my father told me he loves me very much and thought of our visit together when i was there all the time! <3 it warmed my heart to know that the letters were on top of his dressor every day in his view so he could see and ree read them!

some day he will have time soon to leave the door oppen for him to come to the states again, told him we still live in the same town home since 1984! lol  So dearest readers do not let fear stop u from serching for any family u may have out there.  ITs never too late as for me please contiue to pray i connect by email, or voice that i may hear there voices again some day soon <3

dear readers it makes my day when reply on my  comments!!
can't wait to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

family and friends this is a new blog I have started what its like you to fallow click on the blue fallow button on the right hand side fallow my journey what its like to live with congestive heart Failure!